Building on the growth and expansion of our activities, we are currently looking for enthusiastic, energetic and disciplined Supervisors to work on national and international projects for the construction of stainless-steel tanks.
Interested? If so, we’d like to talk to you!
As Supervisor you will be responsible for the successful on-site implementation of national or international projects for the construction of stainless-steel tanks in compliance with the agreed specifications and conditions. You will provide task-based supervision to a team of field service engineers, at home or abroad, and will also be responsible for overall project planning (progress), quality, safety and cost-control. You will report to the (Senior) Project Manager and will have regular contact with clients, suppliers and other project stakeholders on location.
The Supervisor will be under the direct charge of the (Senior) Project Manager.
What tasks does the Supervisor carry out?
- Planning and day-to-day management of the project team on location;
- Implementation and effectuation of the project planning;
- Planning of the project with respect to necessary tools, machines and consumables;
- Coordination of all work and implementation in line with applicable procedures;
- Drawing up of progress reports and weekly appraisal with the (Senior) Project Manager;
- Monitoring of quality, in compliance with Gpi, customer and local requirements;
- Responsibility for implementation and compliance with safety procedures, such as VCA, NEN and ISO certification;
- Responsibility for on-site cleanliness and tidiness.
What qualities is Gpi looking for?
- You have technical vocational (MBO) qualifications or similar, supplemented with specific training in technical management;
- You have a persuasive personality with at least 5 years’ experience working internationally in a similar job. Experience with the construction of tanks is a major asset;
- You are in possession of a VCA VOL (health & safety) certificate;
- You have an excellent command of Dutch and English (precondition) and a good knowledge of other languages (German or Polish) is an asset (in view of our international projects);
- There are no obstacles to you working abroad for longer periods and you are prepared to travel worldwide;
- You have an enthusiastic, energetic and disciplined disposition and are looking for an internationally challenging position.
Required competences include:
– You are results- and quality-driven
– You are decisive
– You have management and coaching skills
– You are not afraid to take on responsibility
What are we offering?
- An excellent and healthy informal working environment within a growing organisation of around 150 colleagues;
- A large degree of independence and space for individual ideas and input;
- An internationally oriented work environment;
- An attractive salary and other fringe benefits;
- A Friday afternoon get-together and opportunities to relax during breaks;
- Free use of Gpi’s own sports school;
- The possibility to join the staff association.
Interested? Apply today!
Have we whetted your appetite to become one of our colleagues? If so, send a letter of application and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org..
Would you like more information about the job first? If so, send an email to email@example.com or call us on +31 (0)348 55 98 00.
Once you have applied our HR department will contact you within 10 working days. If the introductory meeting goes well for both of us, you will be invited to attend a second interview.
We do not appreciate unsolicited requests in response to this advertisement. Candidates who are put forward without prior consultation will not be considered for the position.
Jennifer van Gijn